- Is it true? Do you believe in Allah now?
- If it is true, don't you think there is a better way to fully embrace Islam?
- If it is true, do you realise your efforts to turn Herald into an Islamic magazine is disrupting the peace, which in turn is against Islam's teachings?
- Rather than doing this, shouldn't you just convert to Islam? Then you can refer to God as Allah all the time, and no one will be upset!
- If it is the money you're concerned about, don't worry, Muslim magazines need writers and editors too!
And I'm only half joking here. If the people in the Herald are having a crisis of faith, they really should just come to the mosque and convert properly. It's easy. And we're ever-ready to welcome new Muslim brothers and sisters, even if they were previously from the Herald ...