Sunday, March 06, 2011

An ETP Driven Return To Blogging

The results we all have been waiting for is out - Liverpool 3, Man United 1! And no, Andy Carroll didn't score, Dirk Kuyt did! Oh, you thought I'd resume my blogging on the Merlimau and Kerdau by-elections? Why? It's a given that BN would wins those... no news, not really... the real news on that will begin when the analysis phase kicks in... but more on that later! In the meantime, it's Wolves 1 Tottenham Hotspurs 2 - this one I care about....

I've been driven back to blogging after a long hiatus by a continuing need to confront demons. Before doing so however, I felt a need to confront demons of my own, both in terms of doubt and in terms of my judgement of others. In terms of blogging, I am endeared by the queries of friends regarding my absence from the blogosphere... it is as much because of these loyal readers as my own reasons that I resume this evening.

Ironically, those driving me back to blogging are not political demons, but economic ones, seemingly driven by the governments' Economic Transformation Plan (ETP). The primary economic demon comes in the form of SPAD and the MRT project... no, no, this is not be hammering TS Syed Hamid again... yet... but my informing of a trauma that has recently visited us when documents from SPAD appeared in our neighbourhood, showing our family home is to be affected!

Affected? What does that mean? Probably demolished, or if not, then having the MRT cross 6 meters in front of our house?! ... ??? ... !!!!!! And so the quest begins for us to ensure the government treats us fairly on this matter before the actions of SPAD and others, some individuals, such as SPAD's current CEO, loses them the Wilayah Parliamentary seats again in PRU13. Statements such as in this article do not help the government's efforts to retain power at all...

More later. This MRT communications management disaster merits more than just a single blog posting...
PS, Half Time, Wolves 2, Tottenham 2...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

layarilah www.freemalaysiakini.com

Tangential Malay Search Results